When should I exercise my stock options?
I wish I knew how to negotiate my salary and equity compensation
i want to make a difference in my community
I need a strategy for managing my RSU income
How do we go about merging our finances?
i want my investments to align with my values
my company is going public- help!
i need help staying on track to meet my goals
I'm burnt out on tech. can i afford to take a sabbatical?
Ongoing Financial Planning
- Together, we work to co-create strategies to help you navigate your financial life, from managing your company stock to setting up a structured charitable giving plan. Spend more time doing what you love and less time worrying about your finances with a strong and dynamic financial plan in place.
- We serve as an accountability partner to make sure you take the necessary steps; whether that means updating the withholding rate on your vesting RSUs together or help with rolling over an old 401(k).
- Our highly responsive team is available to you throughout the year.
meeting structure - First 6 months
Cash Flow & Values
Investments & Equity Compensation
Ongoing Meeting Structure
Annual Renewal Meeting
- Update goals, action items, and projections
- Review and update fee schedule
- Cash flow & savings review
- Review prior year taxes & W-4 withholding
- Estate plan review/check-in (beneficiaries, will, and other documents.)
- Charitable giving strategy
- Check-in on goal progress
- Student loans/education funding
- Employee benefits/open enrollment
- Insurance review (life, disability, etc.)
- Rebalance investment accounts
- Equity comp review
- End-of-year tax planning review
Flat, Annual Fee
Starts at $6,000 for individuals
$7,500 for Couples
The fee is based on the complexity of your situation. Investment management is included up to a certain account value (see chart below).
Note: the minimum fee is based on the prevailing hourly rate of $400 (with no account management). If we spend less than the requisite number of hours per year, the fee will be adjusted down.
We revisit the fee each year; at the outset you will pay 50% of the annual fee up front. Subsequent billing periods will be quarterly, in arrears. Investment management is optional.
Account Management by Xena FP
First $600,000 covered by baseline fee.
First $750,000 covered by baseline fee.
Account Management Fees
Fee for management of assets above threshold ($600,000/$750,000) but below $1,000,000
Fee for management of assets above $1,000,000